POST_01 >> PERSONAL INFORMATION ON INTERNET



This topic is an important matter to people today, and very relevant to see how a person identifies publicly and how a person communicates with another people.

In my opinion, i don't feel comfortable sharing too much information on Facebook, so i don't post in a regular basis. Years ago, i used to publish music records reviews on a blog called "Galaxie Sonique", that now it's deleted. 

Almost never i post pictures of myself, only to fill the gap in the profile photo or avatar, i think that's my limit. Most of the time i post songs, memes or tv series related content.

My favorite social media apps right now (because i use them on smartphone and pc) are Instagram, Twitter, and a special one that i discover recently, Tv Time.

Instagram; because it allows you to see another realities through pictures and keep you in touch with friends, apart from Whatsapp. Twitter is a worldwide news feed, so as a future journalist it keeps you informed about the latest events.

Tv Time allows you to register and order the tv shows/ tv series that you have seen, and it sends you notifications if a show have new episodes. Also, you can add friends via Facebook or twitter accounts.


Comentarios

  1. A TV series social media! i didn't know that exists.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I did not know TvTime, sounds very interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love Instagram, it's my favorite social app but wait... a Tv series social media, that's real!? Thanks tecnology

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I had no idea about the time of the television, it is a fact of good, thanks for the information!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I did not know about the existence of Tv Time, definitely i will visit that page

    ResponderEliminar
  6. It's true. I forget it, Internet have all the TV Series, also anime series. In fact, you should see "Samurai Champloo", the soundtrack is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 2 >> THE BEST HOLIDAYS / CONCERT EVER

POST 1 >> A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT